New Canadian Empire Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alastar angleis has made a unilateral decision to change the name of the party and to let Rolo (a criminal) back into control of the party - I strongly recommend joining a new party

HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  PortalPortal  NCEP IRC Chat  
We have been betrayed. Alastar Angleis has chosen to disband the NCEP. He has replaced the party with Norsefire and is allowing Rolo Tahmassee to take a position of control. I hate to say I told you so, but...
Latest topics
» A New (Old?) Start
The New Canadian Empire Party - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:26 pm by JoeDubs

» PP elections
The New Canadian Empire Party - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:16 pm by Guest

» Request Maskings Here
The New Canadian Empire Party - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:31 pm by Wes Lewis

» Complaints to NCEP Staff
The New Canadian Empire Party - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:02 pm by Wes Lewis

» Q & A Section
The New Canadian Empire Party - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:59 pm by Wes Lewis

» The New Canadian Empire Party
The New Canadian Empire Party - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:50 pm by Wes Lewis

» Apply to be a Mentor
The New Canadian Empire Party - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 3:03 pm by Termz

» Apply to receive a Mentor
The New Canadian Empire Party - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:20 pm by hellzfire312

Top posters
hellzfire312
The New Canadian Empire Party - Page 2 Voting13The New Canadian Empire Party - Page 2 Voting12The New Canadian Empire Party - Page 2 Voting12 
Kilgore Trout 89
The New Canadian Empire Party - Page 2 Voting13The New Canadian Empire Party - Page 2 Voting12The New Canadian Empire Party - Page 2 Voting12 
Bruck
Lucas Snow
matthew gallaugher
Mawasha
JoeDubs
Ardikus V2
Britton
Patar333
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:45 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The New Canadian Empire Party

Go down 
+6
Quorce
Nathan Slater
hellzfire312
juicyxeno
Bruck
Kilgore Trout 89
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hellzfire312
Party Stalker
Party Stalker
hellzfire312

The New Canadian Empire Party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:17 pm

CEP started in the 7th spot when i joined and now we are second, we did it once and i believe we can do it again
Back to top Go down
Bruck
Party Stalker
Party Stalker
Bruck

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:21 pm

Donna Rush wrote:
The way our membership numbers are dropping, we won't have to worry about anything in a week or two, because there'll be noone here.

DR.

Just look at the other parties, they are all dropping. Yes, we took an increase when this hit but ike Hellz said, it's nothing we can't come back from.
Back to top Go down
https://canadianempireparty.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:45 am

Bruck is the PP now.
SO, plz, the candidates plz poste your candidatures on the party (ingame).
I only saw one candidature there, from i guy i have never seem XD
Back to top Go down
hellzfire312
Party Stalker
Party Stalker
hellzfire312

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:31 pm

If you mean PP candidates than yes, also once you post it ingame please make a post in the PP section stating your intent to run. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Nathan Slater
Party Contributor
Party Contributor
Nathan Slater

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:31 pm

I wont be running anymore as being part of the cabinet I dont think I can do both PP and deputy of all ministery

I think KT has this one covered
Back to top Go down
Wes Lewis
Party Supporter
Party Supporter
Wes Lewis

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:33 pm

Are these our official logos or is one being designed to change these?
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2043254
hellzfire312
Party Stalker
Party Stalker
hellzfire312

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:44 pm

martel is having new logos designed as we speak
Back to top Go down
Wes Lewis
Party Supporter
Party Supporter
Wes Lewis

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:50 pm

Okay, thanks I saw that topic I just wasn't sure after I looked at this...
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2043254
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Canadian Empire Party
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Canadian Empire Party :: NCEP Politics :: Elections :: Party President Elections-
Jump to: