New Canadian Empire Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alastar angleis has made a unilateral decision to change the name of the party and to let Rolo (a criminal) back into control of the party - I strongly recommend joining a new party

HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  PortalPortal  NCEP IRC Chat  
We have been betrayed. Alastar Angleis has chosen to disband the NCEP. He has replaced the party with Norsefire and is allowing Rolo Tahmassee to take a position of control. I hate to say I told you so, but...
Latest topics
» A New (Old?) Start
A New (Old?) Start EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:26 pm by JoeDubs

» PP elections
A New (Old?) Start EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:16 pm by Guest

» Request Maskings Here
A New (Old?) Start EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:31 pm by Wes Lewis

» Complaints to NCEP Staff
A New (Old?) Start EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:02 pm by Wes Lewis

» Q & A Section
A New (Old?) Start EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:59 pm by Wes Lewis

» The New Canadian Empire Party
A New (Old?) Start EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:50 pm by Wes Lewis

» Apply to be a Mentor
A New (Old?) Start EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 3:03 pm by Termz

» Apply to receive a Mentor
A New (Old?) Start EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:20 pm by hellzfire312

Top posters
hellzfire312
A New (Old?) Start Voting13A New (Old?) Start Voting12A New (Old?) Start Voting12 
Kilgore Trout 89
A New (Old?) Start Voting13A New (Old?) Start Voting12A New (Old?) Start Voting12 
Bruck
Lucas Snow
matthew gallaugher
Mawasha
JoeDubs
Ardikus V2
Britton
Patar333
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:45 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A New (Old?) Start

Go down 
+3
matthew gallaugher
Wes Lewis
Patar333
7 posters
AuthorMessage

A New (Old?) Start Empty
PostSubject: A New (Old?) Start   A New (Old?) Start EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:06 pm

Well I would like to thank the party for electing me to a 5th (nonconsecutive) term as Party President of the CEP.

As we all know JoeDubs, Martel, Ardikus 2, Wes Lewis, Hellzfire312 have been active members of this forum and are dedicated Party Members and I thank them for that as most of the work done by a party in this game are by a few active players.

There have been alot of changes to this forum and the party in general over the last few months...some changes I agree with, yet there are also others where I think Kilgore lost his fricking mind.

Now to the issues at hand. Recruitment...this is something that we can all participate in ALL THE TIME. Do you buy food on the market? Maybe send some PMs to that companies non-affliated members and see if they would be interested in a better job at a higher wage as a member of the CEP. Having said that I havent had a chance to talk to JoeDubs about party finances yet but if anyone is interested in writing recruitment articles I will use my personal funds for now to create ads, etc.

I have personally found that PMing and befriending new players or non-alligned players is the best way to gain "sticky" party members. I will be more hands on in this aspect and have the funds to provide new players with some guidance.

In regards to Congress elections, if any of the 5 members above would like to run, I think they deserve their pick of where they would like to run. All others should post on the boards to insure they have a spot to run. I am a strong believer in SVTs. I will personally lead the SVT with the help of Wes Lewis if it is still on offer.

We have some pretty big changes ahead and the thing I value most is the time and effort that the active members have contributed for a long time. I would hope that like I was willing to accept and embrace JoeDubs party presidency if he won, you will continue to support myself and each other as we have big goals to strive for.
Back to top Go down
Patar333
Party Enthusiast
Party Enthusiast
Patar333

A New (Old?) Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New (Old?) Start   A New (Old?) Start EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:22 pm

any idea on if we should have other party members from parties lower than top 5 which can not have congressmen come to our party and represent a region if the spots are open? I also include whether to use what I said earlier on having members donate 1 out of the 5 gold given to them after winning congressmen elections to go to advertising for recruitment, will that be a go?
Back to top Go down
Wes Lewis
Party Supporter
Party Supporter
Wes Lewis

A New (Old?) Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New (Old?) Start   A New (Old?) Start EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:21 pm

Thanks for the support Alastar, I have a region in mind, but I want to wait until a bit later, speak to me on IRC soon about SVT and other things Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2043254
matthew gallaugher
Party Activist
Party Activist
matthew gallaugher

A New (Old?) Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New (Old?) Start   A New (Old?) Start EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:32 pm

oh it sure is different in africa alastar, send me some rye all i can find is this god dam 10% beer
Back to top Go down
hellzfire312
Party Stalker
Party Stalker
hellzfire312

A New (Old?) Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New (Old?) Start   A New (Old?) Start EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:35 pm

as usual, im avaliable for BLOCKINGGG and ALL HAIL THE NEW SUPREME OVERLORD OF NCEP =P
Back to top Go down
Cypher Rahl
Party Follower
Party Follower
Cypher Rahl

A New (Old?) Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New (Old?) Start   A New (Old?) Start EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:09 am

Any way i can help LET ME KNOW!
Back to top Go down

A New (Old?) Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New (Old?) Start   A New (Old?) Start EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:05 am

Here u are =)
As i said, we are here to help o/

About congress, i repeat, we must start it asap. So President and Wes, start it plz as soon as u guys can.
Back to top Go down
Kilgore Trout 89
Party Stalker
Party Stalker
Kilgore Trout 89

A New (Old?) Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New (Old?) Start   A New (Old?) Start EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:57 am

*resists urge to say "trololololo"

Much like MG, I'm in eSA and things are very different. That being said, since congress is a topic for discussion, I definitely agree with alastar that the five people who have been working deserve a congress spot. I would personally love to see the CEP able to fill every congress spot, although I know that's a bit of a long shot right now. Just something to think on, I asked the member who applied to run last term but weren't on the forums to register in order to guarantee them a spot. If you look, a good number of them did, but didn't stick around because the forums were not... inviting at the time. Congress campaign would be a great time to try and snag some of those people who are on the brink of being active and bring them into the fold.
Back to top Go down
Wes Lewis
Party Supporter
Party Supporter
Wes Lewis

A New (Old?) Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New (Old?) Start   A New (Old?) Start EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:23 pm

This is on hold yet one more day, I will talk to Alastar tonight and it will be up either then or tomorrow, as for the reason it was send via Alastar to your in boxes.
Back to top Go down
Patar333
Party Enthusiast
Party Enthusiast
Patar333

A New (Old?) Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New (Old?) Start   A New (Old?) Start EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:41 pm

what about my questions?
Back to top Go down
Wes Lewis
Party Supporter
Party Supporter
Wes Lewis

A New (Old?) Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New (Old?) Start   A New (Old?) Start EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:44 pm

That is a big confirm, but we want to make sure our own members are getting cleared first off, that can be dealt with on election day, and we will request that gold come to us, as we always do for recruitment...
Back to top Go down
Patar333
Party Enthusiast
Party Enthusiast
Patar333

A New (Old?) Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New (Old?) Start   A New (Old?) Start EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:51 pm

gold is always given after congressmember wins?
Back to top Go down
Wes Lewis
Party Supporter
Party Supporter
Wes Lewis

A New (Old?) Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New (Old?) Start   A New (Old?) Start EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:58 pm

Yeah, it is a tradition that we donate our gold to the party after a win, not sure about last month, but then we had no organization either...
Back to top Go down
Patar333
Party Enthusiast
Party Enthusiast
Patar333

A New (Old?) Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New (Old?) Start   A New (Old?) Start EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:02 pm

how much does each congressmen member donate to the party out of 5?
Back to top Go down
Wes Lewis
Party Supporter
Party Supporter
Wes Lewis

A New (Old?) Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New (Old?) Start   A New (Old?) Start EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:04 pm

All of it before...
Back to top Go down
Patar333
Party Enthusiast
Party Enthusiast
Patar333

A New (Old?) Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New (Old?) Start   A New (Old?) Start EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:06 pm

thats a lot too much. How about you discuss to alastar to change it to like 2 gold?
Back to top Go down
Wes Lewis
Party Supporter
Party Supporter
Wes Lewis

A New (Old?) Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New (Old?) Start   A New (Old?) Start EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:20 pm

Yeah, that is all debatable, it has just been that way forever, I never liked it myself haha
Back to top Go down
hellzfire312
Party Stalker
Party Stalker
hellzfire312

A New (Old?) Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New (Old?) Start   A New (Old?) Start EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:42 pm

come on unless u get like a treasure of kings its only what 5 gold?
Back to top Go down
JoeDubs
Party Forum Administrator
Party Forum Administrator
JoeDubs

A New (Old?) Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New (Old?) Start   A New (Old?) Start EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:26 pm

To clear up this last gold question....

Yes, we've always taken the full amount of the treasure map from Congress members. But seeing that people get elected sometimes without help from SVT and deserve something from their hard work. That's why last month Kilgore and myself changed it to only donating 2 gold from your treasure map. It's the most fair way to go, while allowing each Congressman to receive something as a thanks from the party.

But that was last month, it's a new month now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New (Old?) Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New (Old?) Start   A New (Old?) Start Empty

Back to top Go down

A New (Old?) Start
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Canadian Empire Party :: NCEP Politics :: Elections :: Party President Elections-
Jump to: