New Canadian Empire Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alastar angleis has made a unilateral decision to change the name of the party and to let Rolo (a criminal) back into control of the party - I strongly recommend joining a new party

HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  PortalPortal  NCEP IRC Chat  
We have been betrayed. Alastar Angleis has chosen to disband the NCEP. He has replaced the party with Norsefire and is allowing Rolo Tahmassee to take a position of control. I hate to say I told you so, but...
Latest topics
» A New (Old?) Start
The New Canadian Empire Party EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:26 pm by JoeDubs

» PP elections
The New Canadian Empire Party EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:16 pm by Guest

» Request Maskings Here
The New Canadian Empire Party EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:31 pm by Wes Lewis

» Complaints to NCEP Staff
The New Canadian Empire Party EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:02 pm by Wes Lewis

» Q & A Section
The New Canadian Empire Party EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:59 pm by Wes Lewis

» The New Canadian Empire Party
The New Canadian Empire Party EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:50 pm by Wes Lewis

» Apply to be a Mentor
The New Canadian Empire Party EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 3:03 pm by Termz

» Apply to receive a Mentor
The New Canadian Empire Party EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:20 pm by hellzfire312

Top posters
hellzfire312
The New Canadian Empire Party Voting13The New Canadian Empire Party Voting12The New Canadian Empire Party Voting12 
Kilgore Trout 89
The New Canadian Empire Party Voting13The New Canadian Empire Party Voting12The New Canadian Empire Party Voting12 
Bruck
Lucas Snow
matthew gallaugher
Mawasha
JoeDubs
Ardikus V2
Britton
Patar333
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:45 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The New Canadian Empire Party

Go down 
+6
Quorce
Nathan Slater
hellzfire312
juicyxeno
Bruck
Kilgore Trout 89
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kilgore Trout 89
Party Stalker
Party Stalker
Kilgore Trout 89

The New Canadian Empire Party Empty
PostSubject: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:32 pm

The New Canadian Empire Party Ncep10
Midway on the journey of life,
I found myself in a dark forest,
for the straightforward path had been lost.
-Dante's Inferno

Yes, you read it right. The New Canadian Empire Party. With four scandals and two corrupt Party Presidents all within a month, it's time to break away from the negativity and failure that the CEP has become. It is time to reclaim this party from the liar, swindlers and thieves. It is time to return this party to the quality and innovation that brought you all here. When the CEP was founded, we vowed to be a party of the people, for the people. We vowed to replace the political elitism rampant in eCanada with true leadership of the people. We have lost our way and it is time to return this party to the glory and respect that it deserves.

The New Canadian Empire Party Ncepic10

I ask you, who better to revive the CEP than one of its oldest members? Someone who remembers the way things were and has the vision and determination to repair the damage that has been done? Who among us has been around long enough? Who has the experience? There is one man suited to the task. That man is Kilgore The Awesome Fish Man 89. Yes, the rumours are true, I am returning to the spotlight and am running for the Party Presidency of the Canadian Empire Party!

My platform is simple and attainable. There are four steps we need to make this party the top party in eCanada. Public Image, Participation, Publication and Promises.

Public Image
The CEP has become a pariah. Our logo, leadership and public image is in tatters. We need to separate ourselves from the CEP of the past and make it clear that we are putting our troubles behind us and moving forward. As such, I plan to immediately change the face of the CEP. This includes changing the way we are viewed from things as fundamental as changing the logo to removing the stigma of elite leadership by removing the leadership committees from the party. By improving our public image, we will be able to launch an aggressive recruitment campaign to our party and start on the path to being taken as a serious party again.

Participation
"Kilgore", you say, "how will anything get done if the leadership committees are removed"? Well my friend, the answer is simple. A return to the full participation system will allow all members to directly participate in decision making. Yes, I intend to open up all party discussions to all members. This will allow the hidden gems of the party to shine. Rather than have a handful of individuals steering the party, the floor will be opened to ideas from every one of the members of the party. Every idea will be given equal discussion and every member will have the chance to vote on every issue. This will allow full participation in the political process by any eCanadian citizen. In addition, every member will have the opportunity to participate in party activities such as writing articles, recruiting, messaging citizens or starting new initiatives.

Publication
It is not simply enough to work for the citizens of eCanada if the citizens are unaware of what we are doing for them. To address this, the party needs to publish an article at the very least once a week outlining our activities. Our congress members need to communicate with their constituents proactively throughout their entire term rather than waiting for the SVT to support them during election time. Yes, I am advocating reaching out to the voters and 2-clickers rather than relying on manipulating the democratic process. The citizens are the most important part of this country and it is high time we stopped ignoring them. We must keep a continued media presence to educate the citizens on what we do as a party, what the government is doing and what opportunities are available to allow more participation.

Promises
No longer can we afford to throw out promises that we do not intend to keep to voters. If we promise to publish an article once a week, we must follow through. If we promise to allow all members to voice their ideas, we must follow through. When we make a statement or a promise to the members of the party or to to citizens of eCanada, we must be prepared to follow through. We can no longer be a party filled with lies. We must be a party of honesty, integrity and truth. The first thing we can do to prove that we follow through is complete the Big Ideas Competition. We must ensure the winning idea becomes a reality at any cost. From now on, if we are unable to carry out a promise, we must be willing to make a full apology and give a full explanation.

It is time to move forward! It is time to prove ourselves to eCanada! It is time for a New Canadian Empire Party!
Back to top Go down
Bruck
Party Stalker
Party Stalker
Bruck

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:55 pm

And you have my full confidence and support.

Even if you had said "I'm gonna fire Bruck"

Back to top Go down
https://canadianempireparty.forumotion.com
juicyxeno
Party Follower
Party Follower

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:07 pm

Looks good. I really like this.

I would like you even more though, if you put more blue and red on the medals of your avatar. Green, pink, and purple just do not look good on medals. This has annoyed me ever since I saw your new avatar on the TCO forums.
Back to top Go down
Kilgore Trout 89
Party Stalker
Party Stalker
Kilgore Trout 89

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:19 pm

Blue and Red eh?
Back to top Go down
juicyxeno
Party Follower
Party Follower

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:45 pm

Yes sir.
The green and the lone pink ribbon make you look silly. Red and blue, and white and gold are manly colours.
Back to top Go down
hellzfire312
Party Stalker
Party Stalker
hellzfire312

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:34 pm

I give KG my full support, and completely agree with the post above
Back to top Go down
Kilgore Trout 89
Party Stalker
Party Stalker
Kilgore Trout 89

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:44 pm

How about now?
Back to top Go down
hellzfire312
Party Stalker
Party Stalker
hellzfire312

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:48 pm

A lot better =D still not sure about the light green medal though, a bit too fruity for me
Back to top Go down
juicyxeno
Party Follower
Party Follower

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:59 pm

Take out the two "pink/salmon" ribbons, and you have yourself a badass looking ribbon rack.

And it should be noted, that you can expect my vote in the future, solely based on your awesome looking military guy avatar. That is all. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nathan Slater
Party Contributor
Party Contributor
Nathan Slater

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:42 am

awwwwwwhhhh man I was going to run for PP and now you have ruined it!!!!!!!

oh well ill vote for you instead xD
Back to top Go down
Quorce
Party Contributor
Party Contributor
Quorce

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:27 am

when I already know what happened... you have my support and my help Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:03 am

"And you have my full confidence and support." [2]

I know i am kinda new in the party, and, i msut say as a new member i got SUPER scared with all this situation.
I hope that all things will work now, and u guys can be sure that i will help on anything that the party may need Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bruck
Party Stalker
Party Stalker
Bruck

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:21 am

If you were planning to run before you should still consider it, someone tell Kilgore he's an idiot and it's not just his Homosexual ribbon that you are opposed to.

I for one dislike his policy on *insert platform breaking issue here*
Back to top Go down
https://canadianempireparty.forumotion.com
Kilgore Trout 89
Party Stalker
Party Stalker
Kilgore Trout 89

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:31 am

Bruck wrote:
If you were planning to run before you should still consider it, someone tell Kilgore he's an idiot and it's not just his Homosexual ribbon that you are opposed to.

I for one dislike his policy on *insert platform breaking issue here*

I agree completely with Bruck. You should still consider running. Leadership campaigns have two effects. First, they spur candidates to come up with new, original ways of doing things. Second, they spur people to step out of the role of 'follower' and into the role of 'leader'. This party cannot survive with one leader alone. Take the opportunity to stand up, make your voice heard and help lead the party.

Then vote for me.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Slater
Party Contributor
Party Contributor
Nathan Slater

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:01 pm

Your confindence is fueled with arrogance and ignorance of my abilities to run a party I think I will be running just tp prove you wrong Razz
Back to top Go down
hellzfire312
Party Stalker
Party Stalker
hellzfire312

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:10 pm

Kilgore The Awesome Fish Man 89 wrote:
I agree completely with Bruck. You should still consider running. Leadership campaigns have two effects. First, they spur candidates to come up with new, original ways of doing things. Second, they spur people to step out of the role of 'follower' and into the role of 'leader'. This party cannot survive with one leader alone. Take the opportunity to stand up, make your voice heard and help lead the party.

Then vote for me.

If you say so =D

Ill now announce two things.

First, I will run for the PP

Secondly, I withdraw my bid for PP and now support KG
Back to top Go down
Ardikus V2
Party Devotee
Party Devotee
Ardikus V2

Location : Under my flimsy school desk, y'know, in case of an earthquake or Tsunami...

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:23 pm

I support this, but would we start a new party or be cool and take away Mayhem's usage?
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3955825
hellzfire312
Party Stalker
Party Stalker
hellzfire312

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:05 pm

Im guessing we will just take bak the PP in the nxt election and rename the party
Back to top Go down
JoeDubs
Party Forum Administrator
Party Forum Administrator
JoeDubs

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:18 pm

If not, I suggest we do it.

Even though I think it's supposed to be called "The New Canadian Empire Party" or somethin...
Back to top Go down
Kilgore Trout 89
Party Stalker
Party Stalker
Kilgore Trout 89

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:42 pm

Nathan Slater wrote:
Your confindence is fueled with arrogance and ignorance of my abilities to run a party I think I will be running just tp prove you wrong Razz

Finally somebody figures out that I'm both arrogant AND ignorant!

hellzfire312 wrote:
Im guessing we will just take bak the PP in the nxt election and rename the party

This is the plan. Retake the party during the PP elections and rename it "The New Canadian Empire Party". Because we're just that cool, and seriously, why would we put all the effort into regaining new members when they're all already there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:11 pm

We msut not create a new party (spending gold and stuff).
We must retake CEP to prove our new strenght, and then, change the name and anounce the new Age, under a new name, flag, or whatever.

About PP, one thing i know: debates are good, as well as new ideas, but...be carefull, try to to start a internal war. It would be terribel to see our members fighting each other.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Slater
Party Contributor
Party Contributor
Nathan Slater

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:14 pm

yeah ^^^ couldnt agree more gold is very very useful theses days even more than before Razz

so a new party wouldnt be a good idea we just keep rolo and MG out of here sorted Smile

new ideas are key to this PP elections wait until ya see my manifesto
eat ya heart of KT ;P

Back to top Go down
Ardikus V2
Party Devotee
Party Devotee
Ardikus V2

Location : Under my flimsy school desk, y'know, in case of an earthquake or Tsunami...

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:36 pm

I think Sean would be on his way out too after 'I fink Miley is god'
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3955825
hellzfire312
Party Stalker
Party Stalker
hellzfire312

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:50 pm

he's already out
Back to top Go down
Donna Rush
Party Contributor
Party Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:07 pm

The way our membership numbers are dropping, we won't have to worry about anything in a week or two, because there'll be noone here.

DR.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Canadian Empire Party   The New Canadian Empire Party Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Canadian Empire Party
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Canadian Empire Party :: NCEP Politics :: Elections :: Party President Elections-
Jump to: